Great News! ShadowTattoo’s Tatoo course is now open for enrollment!
The best way to learn is to learn from the best！
Shadow Tattoo was established in 2010 in Singapore, Helen, the founder and chief tatoo artist of ShadowTattoo started her Tattoo career in 2005, with over 15 years experiences in the industry. Helen has been working on the artist exchange program with European countries Tattoo studios, and is highly praised for her arts.
Shadow tattoo was featured on Singapore Eye (Singapore Media Platform) and other local media as the most favourite tattoo artist.
In 2020, as strongly suggested and requested by the public, Helen has launched the 3 Tattoo courses based on the experiences over 15 years. With or without any drawing fundamentals are all welcomed!
You will get one on one teaching and instructions during the learning, we hope to see you joining our course!
- Basic Course
- 5 sessions
- 1.5 hours per session
- flexible to upgrade to higher level classes
- course fee: S$750
- Advanced Course
- 30 sessions
- 1.5 hours per session
- 3 sessions each week
- including theories and practical sessions
- course fee: S$4,000
- 2 installments (S$2,000 each) is available for payment
- Life-time Course (with all materials and machines included, worth S$1,980)
- unlimited number of sessions
- free further study and opportunities to work at the studio for top performers
- free tattoo machine set and materials (worth S$1,980) including
- tattoo machine
- power supply for the machine
- tattoo machine foot pedal
- tattoo ink and colors
- practice skin
- transfer paper for stencils
- transfer ointment
- course fee: S$6,000
- All course fee can be paid by installment
- 3 installments (S$2,000 each) is available for course fee payment
- Understand different tatoo artistic expressions
- Tattoo Supply (machines and materials) introduction, maintenance and adjustment
- Understand effect of light on three-dimensional forms as it applies to drawing, shadow, tone, and texture.
- Principles of composition, proportion & texture in tattoo design
- Understand colors in tattoo
- Photoshop and ipad skills
- How to create original tatoos
- Pratice and skill upgrade
- Store management, operations and hygiene knowledge
Opportunities will be provided to students after the course to work at Helen’s studio on parttime / full time basis.
Company will be able to apply for work permit for students with great performance during the study.
Contact us @ +65 97729704 today!